1750 Taylor Street #202
Sweeping City, Bridge & Bay Views
Russian Hill’s Royal Towers
Glittering Bay & Downtown Views…
Contemporary Design for Elegant Living & Entertaining…
Prime Russian Hill Address at the Royal Towers…
Perched atop Russian Hill's East Slope at Royal Towers, one of the City’s premiere doorman luxury high-rises, this sophisticated residence enjoys a luminous Southern exposure, with glittering views of the Bay Bridge, Downtown Skyline and Coit Tower, as well as the sparkling waters of the Bay.
Floor to ceiling windows capture stunning views during any hour of the day and evening, and a large step out terrace is perfect for indoor/ outdoor entertaining and dining alfresco with the beautiful backdrop of the Skyline.
With its prime location in the heart of one of San Francisco’s most desirable and historic residential neighborhoods featuring scenic Capri-like slopes and enchanting architecture, this chic urban abode is wonderful for enjoying a contemporary urban lifestyle in a Park-like setting- and yet close to the booming technology and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the shopping and dining attractions of San Francisco’s quaint “Little Italy”- City living at its finest!
-2 bedrooms, 2 baths, fireplace and terrace
-23 story, 77-unit high-rise built in 1964
-1 car parking and additional storage
- HOA Dues: $1,801.35 per month includes Water, Gas, Garbage, Grounds & Building Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Reserves and 24-Hour Door Person and On-site Property Manager
- Property taxes are paid to the corporation on a monthly basis over a 9-month period
- A spacious entrance hall provides wonderful space for art and a chic entry into the residence
- The open living/ dining/ entertaining space enjoys a gas-burning fireplace, built-in cabinetry with bar area, and a luminous Southwest exposure with floor-to- ceiling windows showcasing beautiful views of the verdant slopes of Russian Hill with the City shimmering in the background. The step-out terrace is marvelous for dining alfresco while enjoying sweeping view of the glittering lights of the City Skyline and Bay Bridge, Nob Hill landmarks and the sparkling waters of the Bay
- The bright and airy, updated kitchen features Caesarstone counters, Bosch dishwasher, GE fridge and microwave, Thermador induction cooktop and double oven with heating oven on bottom
- A luxurious master suite enjoys 3 closets anda marble and tiled bath with shower/ tub
- The 2nd / guest bedroom features built-ins and vanity, and the adjoining 2nd bath is chicly appointed with subway tile and marble flooring
- Ample closet space throughout and additional storage are additional amenities
- Fabulously situated on the Eastern slope of Russian Hill, one of the better weather zones in the City, this sophisticated urban residence enjoys close proximity to the popular dining, shopping and entertainment attractions of North Beach and The Embarcadero, as well as the booming financial and tech centers of Jackson Square, the Financial district and SoMa.
Royal Towers in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after doorman buildings and features some of the finest views and luxurious amenities of any high-rise in the City. Built in 1964, this Mid-Century classic enjoys:
- The spectacular Terrace Room is available to residents to reserve for entertaining, and when not booked to simply enjoy the incredible views of the Bay Bridge, City, Coit Tower and the Bay as well as the extraordinary terrace. A catering kitchen and access to two powder rooms make this one of the most lavish entertaining spaces available in any building of the City
- A well-equipped South-facing gym with views of the City Skyline features a sauna, shower and two powder rooms
The large glass-covered pool has a retractable roof and a beautiful green wall, along with more stunning views of the City and Bay- perfect for swimming and sun-bathing in a resort-like atmosphere set in the middle of one of San Francisco’s most desirable residential neighborhoods